Our SEAWATCH system is an integrated, real-time marine monitoring and information system. SEAWATCH is delivered as a turnkey system for coastal and offshore monitoring, or as modules to improve existing infrastructures. These modules are adapted to suit your local and regional requirements. Applications include:
- Monitoring of metocean conditions
- Tsunami Detection
- Agae bloom monitoring
- Coastal zone management
- Oil spill contingency planning and forecasting
- Essential information for environmental monitoring
- Wind profile monitoring for offshore wind farms
We manufacture the entire range of SEAWATCH range of products, specifically designed and developed for real-time ocean monitoring, to be used in large regional systems or standalone:
- Mini II Buoy: Ideal for wave and current measurements used both for ocean, coastal, estuary and lake applications.
- Midi Buoy: Medium-sized buoy for general-purpose metoceanand water quality monitoring in lake/reservoir, harbour, coastal and nearshore environments.
- Wavescan Buoy: A versatile instrumentation platform for metocean and water quality monitoring in severe deepwater conditions.
- SEAWATCH Buoy: Unique vertical stabilised multipurpose metocean buoy ideal for wind and wind profile monitoring.
- SEAWATCH Wind lidar Buoy: A cost-effective and reliable platform for measuring wind profiles, waves and current profiles.
Our SEAWATCH systems can provide you with comprehensive support enabling you to save time, money and improve safety through early warning detection, forecasting and decision-support for environmental monitoring, resource and emergency management. SEAWATCH can benefit your project in the following ways:
- Reducing operational cost
- Improving operational safety
- Reducing downtime by monitoring in real-time
- Improving operational and project planning