Built on GIS technology, Metis uses a web browser to provide simple access to relevant data from sources such as real-time measurement instruments, models, forecasts or satellites.
Secure password-protected access is available from any location worldwide without the need for additional software. The information is presented both in geospatial format and graphical/dashboard type displays.
- Web browser based gateway
- Dynamic and static GIS data layers
- Geographically references data to single or multiple client locations using GIS technology
- Site specific measurement data
- Forecast models and satellite data
- Securely held data
- INSPIRE and FGDC compliant
- Accepts data from any type of feed
Metis maximises the cost benefit of data collection programmes through a simple, secure dissemination package. Blending multiple data sets adds significant value over single data sets and allows better decision making in real-time. It also ensures that historical data is properly documented and readily available for projects.
- Supported by dedicated development team to allow incorporation of additional features
- All relevant data in a single web display
- Readily displays OGC compliant services
- Secure password-protected access from any worldwide location
- Data can be securely archived
- Requires no additional software