Using advanced technology survey solutions and traditional survey techniques we provide cost-effective solutions.
- Geodetic and Topographic Surveying – Including establishment of national geodetic networks, ground control point surveys and volume surveys.
- Land Tenure & Titling – Surveys for land tenure and titling, including mining tenure, road and rail, right of way surveys and boundary surveys.
- Dimensional Control – Experienced surveyors and cutting-edge technology for dimensional control services to include control of structures before installation as well as complete and complex structures.
- 3D Laser Scanning – In-depth knowledge of static and mobile laser scanning techniques.
- Geomonitoring – Combining satellite and ground surveying capabilities to monitor ground stability (subsidence, landslides) and the movement of large infrastructure.
- Pipeline and Construction Support – Route and site evaluation, detailed survey, construction support, as-built and data management.
- Establishment of Precise Geoids – We provide global geoid and quasi geoid services, from field survey to geoid computation. By combining versatile and advanced technologies, including air and land gravity, we deliver comprehensive geodetic mapping technologies while ensuring compliance with our stringent safety and quality management systems
Our data management services are designed to provide raw data and processed information when needed, facilitating a range of services that include conventional surveys, dimensional control, laser scanning of historic buildings and mobile mapping of corridors that could be thousands of kilometres long.
- Oil & Gas Installations – Dimensional control ensures that components fabricated for oil and gas installations (such as LNG plants, oil tanks, offshore oil rigs and well heads) are compliant with regulatory and technical specifications and will fit first time when installed. This delivers significant project savings, enhanced safety, reductions in reworking and fewer project delays.
- Geodetic Control/CORS Network – A precision control network and geoid model facilitates the use of satellite based positioning services for precision surveys such as for infrastructure development or flood and watershed management. Projects range from site specific to entire countries.
- Infrastructure Management – Stationary laser scanning and mobile mapping provide detailed point clouds of roads, rails, buildings, factories and chemical plants. These data can be used for historic preservation or for detailed engineering design of the next update.
- Pipeline Construction – An effective data management system is used from the route selection process and permitting phase. During construction, the field crew data are updated into the data management system and made available immediately to all stakeholders. Reporting is fast, accurate and thorough.
- 3D City Models – Derived from a combination of mobile mapping, laser scanning, ground surveying and aerial mapping. The models can be accessed via web-based tools and include intelligent building features such as roof outlines, building footprints, parapets and building point data. They provide a highly detailed picture of the urban environment and a powerful tool for analysis, construction planning, visualisation and monitoring of the built environment, and emergency response.
Our high quality terrestrial survey services utilise the latest technology combined with unrivalled expertise. We meet demanding and complex requirements such as setting up geodetic control and dimensional control surveys, whilst our data management and distribution system facilitates the effective application of the results.
- Dimensional control to ensure your project avoids delays and that components fit first time
- Geodetic control, including geoid refinements, to help understand the natural flow of water across your project site
- Experienced application of LiDAR and mobile mapping to reduce costs and save time
- Global presence and extensive experience