In this episode, a panel of experts representing established, leading companies as well as new technology disruptors tackle one of the most difficult issues of our time: climate change. Specifically, how industry can innovate and transform to better overcome the emerging challenges.
We discuss how to create a beehive of collaboration, not only within a company structure, but well beyond. A discussion that demonstrates the power of inclusivity & diversity and the effect it has on bringing innovative solutions to life and making a true, transformational industry impact.
- Dirk Smit, Vice President for Research Strategy, Shell
- Jyotika Virmani, Executive Director, Schmidt Ocean Institute
- Pawel Michalak, Global Director for Innovation, Fugro
- Pieter Becking, Captain of the Hyperloop Challenge, Delft Technical University
- Sophie Hildebrand, Senior Vice President for Exploration and Production, Equinor