Technical Expert / Manager with good Client network, communication, technical and administrative skills to lead the growth of land consulting business in Singapore, with main focus on oil and gas and infrastructure sectors (particularly foundation & deep excavation design).
- Actively engaging with Clients, contractors and other consultants for consulting opportunities.
- Secure projects and responsible for profit and loss of the team.
- Working with Fugro consulting teams and skilled experts in other regions for project delivery, meanwhile, responsible for establishing a local team to deliver and execute projects.
- Monitor deployment of resources, project progress and costs to ensure timely delivery and within budget.
- Promote Fugro consulting brand and market all geotechnical services during interfaces with clients, contributing towards the achievement of the strategic business plan and building networks in Singapore.
Master Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MEng or MSc in Civil / Structural / Geotechnical Engineering) with at least 10 years of relevant experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Senior Geotechnical Engineer.
Experience including the development and implementation of solutions, preferably on deep excavation and foundation design projects.
A member of professional affiliation or other professional institution in relevant discipline, preferably registered Professional Engineer in Singapore.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.