- Conduct literature review, field visit, data analysis, monitoring, inspection and site survey
- To manage and implement environmental-related consultancy projects in Hong Kong related to environmental monitoring and audit (EM&A), environmental impact assessment (EIA) projects.
- To prepare professional consultancy reports, technical proposals or presentation and other relevant submissions.
- To undertake air / noise computer modelling works
- To prepare EIA / EM&A report
? Job Requirement:
- Bachelor degree or above in Environmental Engineering/ Science/ Management or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of experience in Environmental Assessment for infrastructure projects or EIA
- Knowledge of relevant government regulations and requirements
- Preferably with basic knowledge in environmental assessment methodologies and modelling tools (e.g. CRTN, AERMOD, CALINE4, etc.)
- Excellent skills in written and verbal communication (Chinese and English)
- Candidates with member qualifications e.g. HKIQEP, HKIE, HKIOA, HKIEIA, CIWEM member is preferred
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for the post of Assistant Environmental Consultant
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.