To perform various Laboratory tests without direct supervision, the use of computer controlled data logging equipment, recording data in hand written format and entering it into bespoke data processing templates.
- Perform Laboratory tests to the highest level of safety and quality standards;
- To develop an understanding whether test results are likely to to pass peer review in terms of technical quality;
- Accurate and thorough recording of test data onto test worksheets;
- The calculation of Laboratory test results using simple spreadsheets;
- Calibration and checking of test instrumentation / equipment and maintenance of calibration records.
Good standard of general education, including 5 + GCSE’s (including English, Maths and Science) or similar qualifications.
No prior relevant experience is necessary.
- Good numeracy and literacy;
- An eye for detail and an ability to follow procedures are vital;
- Good IT skills, particularly the use of MS Excel.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.