- Coordination and supervision of ground investigation field works , including technical and QHSE matters on a daily basis.
- Preparation of daily site and testing records; technical, quality, health and safety and environmental.
- Project management duties as directed by his/ her direct manager
- Performing various field testing
- Measurement of subcontractor invoices
- Assist in the preparation of factual reports
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Diploma or Certificate in Civil / Earth Science / Geotechnical Engineering / Geology or equivalent
- One to two year’s relevant site experience is preferred, although lesser experienced candidates will also be considered.
- Candidates with more experience may be considered for an Engineer/ Sub-agent post
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Valid Green card and CWRA holder, Blue card is preferable
As the world’s largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences services, we offer talented individuals almost unlimited growth potential.
As a Fugro employee, you will get to work with talented people on a global scale who contribute as a team to our corporate strategy. Additionally, you will have access to ongoing training and development which will sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge and abilities.
This combination of experience, ongoing training and development, and working with great people will allow you to grow your career and explore new opportunities with Fugro around the globe.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.