- Report to Laboratory Manager / Laboratory Coordinator
- Carry out laboratory tests and provide results of the soil samples taken from on-shore or offshore
- Assist Project Manager and Engineer with onboard routine test result and data processing
- Ensure traceability and proper handling of soil samples
- Mobilise and demobilise equipment for projects
- Perform inventory and maintenance check
- Ensure the process conforms to customer, statutory and management system requirements
- Perform other Laboratory related operations as and when required.
- Perform routine laboratory tests on vessel during offshore soil investigation.
- Willing to work on vessel for offshore site investigation work.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering / Geology / Geotechnical Engineering
- Relevant experience in soil testing industry
- Good analytical ability, organizational and time management skills
- Self-driven, possess excellent team spirit and good interpersonal skills
- Preferably proficient in MS office applications
As the world’s largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences services, we offer talented individuals almost unlimited growth potential.
As a Fugro employee, you will get to work with talented people on a global scale who contribute as a team to our corporate strategy. Additionally, you will have access to ongoing training and development which will sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge and abilities.
This combination of experience, ongoing training and development, and working with great people will allow you to grow your career and explore new opportunities with Fugro around the globe.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.