Geotechnical Instrumentation Engineer – Fugro Singapore Land Pte Ltd
- Reports to Senior Instrumentation Engineer and Business Manager;
- Maintain and implement ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Management System effectively;
- Successful delivery of projects from difference service lines according to the quality plan and procedure;
- Assist the Senior Instrumentation Engineer in planning, coordination and execution of projects;
- Supervise and quality control on work delivery
- Attend meetings, write meeting minutes, method statement and liaise with clients on site progress;
- Coordinate with contractors/sub-contractors on site;
- Security management in accordance with the Group Security Policy at project sites;
- Implementation of the highest practicable standards of Health, Safety and Environmental Performance and maintenance of the Management Systems to ensure compliance with appropriate International Standards;
- Perform field work as required within the specified budget and allocated time;
- Follow business management system and corporate compliance procedure;
- Act as role model for excellence, exceptionalism, quality, responsibility, professionalism and teamwork.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering or related discipline will be an advantage
- Min 3 years of working experience in operational control on soil investigation and instrumentation service line
- Fresh graduate will be considered for junior role
- Strong technical knowledge in soil investigation, instrumentation and monitoring service line
- Ability to think strategically and follow through on the successful implementation of plans
- Team player and strong problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills including verbal and written communication
- Proven negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and strong organisational skills
- Results driven and highly motivated
- Independent and able to deliver under pressured
As the world’s largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences services, we offer talented individuals almost unlimited growth potential.
As a Fugro employee, you will get to work with talented people on a global scale who contribute as a team to our corporate strategy. Additionally, you will have access to ongoing training and development which will sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge and abilities.
This combination of experience, ongoing training and development, and working with great people will allow you to grow your career and explore new opportunities with Fugro around the globe.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.