The Project Manager will be a key member of the company's Project Management Office (PMO) having overall accountability and control over Data Services projects. Working with management and administration, he/she will collaborate with the operations management team, project team members, clients, and vendors to manage and meet project milestones and deadlines while achieving profitability and operational efficiency. As a member of the division's management team, the Project Manager will help to develop the future direction of the division and its business components.
- Manage projects effectively – ensure quality data are delivered according to key milestones and within budget
- Ensures both effective and efficient execution of the agreed work (package) in such a way that the QHSE, technical, commercial and contractual requirements are met.
- Leads a project team to achieve optimal balance between cost, time and quality
- Collaborate with customers, project team and vendors
- Manage and understand project and business requirements
- Work with functional managers and project team to identify unique requirements outside of current SOP’s
- Develop and document processes and policies to support the project
- Manage all project costs and submit invoicing accurately and in a timely manner
- Deliver to the formal approval process
- Participate in proposal writing and project scope definition where required
- Consistently seek out, identify and develop opportunities to increase revenue with the project account
- Prepare project reports
- Conduct customer meetings and presentations
- 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States, without restrictions
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree from accredited university/college in Civil Engineering, Pavement Engineering, Project/Asset Management, GIS, or related degrees preferred
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Strong project management skills and knowledge of project approval process and PM methodologies
- Driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally if required
- Strong analytical, conceptual and financial skills
- Strong computer system knowledge; MS Office and MS Project desirable
- Must be punctual, professional, reliable and dependable
Our Contribution to You (Growth Opportunity)
At Fugro, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At Fugro, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include, but are not limited to:
- A choice of Medical, Dental and Vision Plans.
- Basic Group Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- A broad range of voluntary benefits.
- An employer matched, 100% vested 401(k) Plan.
As the world’s largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences services, we offer talented individuals almost unlimited growth potential.
As a Fugro employee, you will get to work with talented people on a global scale who contribute as a team to our corporate strategy. Additionally, you will have access to ongoing training and development which will sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge and abilities.
This combination of experience, ongoing training and development, and working with great people will allow you to grow your career and explore new opportunities with Fugro around the globe.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
Fugro USA posting Disclaimer
Fugro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly at 713-369-5600, option 5 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO is the law poster
EEO is the law supplement poster