The Project Manager will be a key member of the company's Project Management Office (PMO) having overall accountability and control over Data Services projects. Working with management and administration, he/she will collaborate with the operations management team, project team members, clients, and vendors to manage and meet project milestones and deadlines while achieving profitability and operational efficiency. As a member of the division's management team, the Project Manager will help to develop the future direction of the division and its business components.
- Manage projects effectively – ensure quality data are delivered according to key milestones and within budget
- Ensures both effective and efficient execution of the agreed work (package) in such a way that the QHSE, technical, commercial and contractual requirements are met.
- Leads a project team to achieve optimal balance between cost, time and quality
- Collaborate with customers, project team and vendors
- Manage and understand project and business requirements
- Work with functional managers and project team to identify unique requirements outside of current SOP’s
- Develop and document processes and policies to support the project
- Manage all project costs and submit invoicing accurately and in a timely manner
- Deliver to the formal approval process
- Participate in proposal writing and project scope definition where required
- Consistently seek out, identify and develop opportunities to increase revenue with the project account
- Prepare project reports
- Conduct customer meetings and presentations
- 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States, without restrictions
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree from accredited university/college in Civil Engineering, Pavement Engineering, Project/Asset Management, GIS, or related degrees preferred
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Strong project management skills and knowledge of project approval process and PM methodologies
- Driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally if required
- Strong analytical, conceptual and financial skills
- Strong computer system knowledge; MS Office and MS Project desirable
- Must be punctual, professional, reliable and dependable
Our Contribution to You (Growth Opportunity)
At Fugro, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At Fugro, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include, but are not limited to:
- A choice of Medical, Dental and Vision Plans.
- Basic Group Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- A broad range of voluntary benefits.
- An employer matched, 100% vested 401(k) Plan.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.