As a Senior Lidar Analyst, you will process lidar data in accordance with project specific requirements: boresight, TerraScan macro development, manual editing/QC, and generation of derived projects.
- Process LiDAR data in accordance with project-specific requirements: Boresight, TerraScan macro development, manual editing / QC and generation of derived products
- Provide training oversight and act as an additional training/technical resource to production and clients and perform independent quality review of other staff members work
- Perform final quality review on staff members work to verify conformance to specifications and requirements.
- Exercise creativity in assigned duties, analyzing processes to improve overall efficiency, quality, and profitability. Recommend changes and/or develop software utilities and utilize tools to develop and maintain software
- Recognize and solve problems on a timely basis to keep the project on schedule. Use independent judgment in determining courses of action
- Bachelor’s degree in geospatial sciences or related
- Legally authorized to work in the United States, without restrictions
- Possess or can obtain a US Passport
- Ability to travel, both domestic and international
- 4-6 years of production experience in processing lidar data, lidar derived products, and other types of terrain products
- 4-6 years’ experience processing lidar with the following software packages: Microstation, TerraSolid, LP360, GeoCue, Global Mapper, ArcGIS, LASTools, etc.
- Possess a comprehensive technical understanding of lidar technology, data quality, and relevant industry standards
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Windows operating system
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in an organized fashion under pressure
- ASPRS certification is preferred
Our Contribution to You (Growth Opportunity)
At Fugro, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At Fugro, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include, but are not limited to:
- A choice of Medical, Dental and Vision Plans.
- Basic Group Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- A broad range of voluntary benefits.
- An employer matched, 100% vested 401(k) Plan.
As the world’s largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences services, we offer talented individuals almost unlimited growth potential.
As a Fugro employee, you will get to work with talented people on a global scale who contribute as a team to our corporate strategy. Additionally, you will have access to ongoing training and development which will sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge and abilities.
This combination of experience, ongoing training and development, and working with great people will allow you to grow your career and explore new opportunities with Fugro around the globe.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
Fugro USA posting Disclaimer
Fugro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly at 713-369-5600, option 5 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO is the law poster
EEO is the law supplement poster