As a software developer, you will be embedded in one of our Agile teams. You will be working within a team of very enthusiastic and motivated developers creating and deploying pavement management solutions.
- Develop improvements to availability, scalability, and performance of remote services software deployments, including implementation of monitoring tools to facilitate the process.
- Implement DevOps techniques such as continuous improvement, release planning, continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous testing, and continuous monitoring and feedback.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Required):
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Angular 4, Amazon Web Services, and SQL
- Experience with MS Visual Studio.
- Experience working in an Agile team environment.
- Experience supporting end to end solutions through all phases of the software development life-cycle.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Experience adhering to strict software quality coding standards and best practices including
- Version control, issue tracking, continuous integration, and test-driven development
- Proficient in use of GIT
- Strong mathematic skills
As the world’s largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences services, we offer talented individuals almost unlimited growth potential.
As a Fugro employee, you will get to work with talented people on a global scale who contribute as a team to our corporate strategy. Additionally, you will have access to ongoing training and development which will sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge and abilities.
This combination of experience, ongoing training and development, and working with great people will allow you to grow your career and explore new opportunities with Fugro around the globe.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.