The Field Data Processor is responsible for evaluating data collected by teams to meet standards for accuracy and quantity. This individual will be solely responsible for processing collected field data.
- Process kinematic GPS data, lidar, Fli-Map data collected on remote sensing projects
- Verify quality and quantity of lidar data to project requirements and verify the quality of image source data captured during data collection flights
- Provide daily reports regarding the quality of the data and the data collection process
- Assist in planning the daily field operations and assist with field/office logistics
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States, without restrictions
- Possess current driver's license with acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Possess or be able to obtain valid passport
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in land surveying, GIS, or similar related field.
Proficient in GPS processing and data evaluation utilizing specialized software. Experience with Applanix, POSPac and NovAtel POSGNSS a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel)Specific vision capabilities required by this job includes close, distance, color and peripheral vision; depth perception and ability to adjust focus is also required.
- This position requires extensive traveling, some international. The work is primarily performed in the field, and will include additional duties in support of aerial collection.
Our Contribution to You (Growth Opportunity)
At Fugro, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At Fugro, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include, but are not limited to:
- A choice of Medical, Dental and Vision Plans.
- Basic Group Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- A broad range of voluntary benefits.
- An employer matched, 100% vested 401(k) Plan.
As the world’s largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences services, we offer talented individuals almost unlimited growth potential.
As a Fugro employee, you will get to work with talented people on a global scale who contribute as a team to our corporate strategy. Additionally, you will have access to ongoing training and development which will sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge and abilities.
This combination of experience, ongoing training and development, and working with great people will allow you to grow your career and explore new opportunities with Fugro around the globe.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
Fugro USA posting Disclaimer
Fugro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly at 713-369-5600, option 5 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO is the law poster
EEO is the law supplement poster