Job Responsibilities :
- Report to a senior engineer appointed by Department Head
- Perform technical assignments with supervision
- Assist Site Manager or Lead Project Engineer on routine and non-routine field projects
- Assist in planning and co-ordinating field investigations covering budget monitoring and job schedule
- Assign laboratory tests and monitor progress through the laboratory
- Evaluate field and lab test data, and develop foundation soil parameters
- Prepare field, laboratory and engineering reports for final review by senior staff
- Assist other professionals with technical training, proposals, invoices and marketing
- Assist senior engineers in related project administrative tasks
- Perform other engineering related operations as and when required
- Ensure that field projects meet HSSE requirements
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Good analytical and communication skills ( both written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Able and willing to travel, and work offshore
- Responsible, hardworking and able to work and think independently
As the world’s largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences services, we offer talented individuals almost unlimited growth potential.
As a Fugro employee, you will get to work with talented people on a global scale who contribute as a team to our corporate strategy. Additionally, you will have access to ongoing training and development which will sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge and abilities.
This combination of experience, ongoing training and development, and working with great people will allow you to grow your career and explore new opportunities with Fugro around the globe.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.