The SQL Developer will help work through client on-boarding and in-data processing environments. The team is focused on optimizing the client reporting environment, ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of the Roames suite of products to the client business users who will utilize these tools to accurately manage their infrastructure in a timely and cost-effective manner. This position can be successfully completed remotely, flexible on location of the candidacy.
- Client on-boarding, which will include loading client data, fixing any loading issues as they arise, table configuration rules, troubleshooting, and fixing data defects.
- Be highly proficient with T-SQL development for fairly complex client reporting
- Conduct data analysis for client support
- Support client specific reports (facilitated by AQL code) and SSRS reporting
- Develop high-quality database solutions
- Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Support operational data quality delivery processes
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience, Masters’ degree preferred
- Legally authorized to work in the United States, without restrictions
- Possess or can obtain a US Passport
- Ability to travel, both domestic and international
- 3+ years of experience as an SQL developer or similar role
- Experience in some or all of the following: operational database management, database architecture, database warehousing and reporting, data analysis
- Proficient with: SQL, T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, RDBMS, Cloud based technologies (preferred Amazon Web Services)
- Familiar with the practical application of NoSQL/New SQL databases
- Experience in the following industries is highly desired: Asset Utilities, Energy, and/or Geospatial
Our Contribution to You (Growth Opportunity)
At Fugro, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At Fugro, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include, but are not limited to:
- A choice of Medical, Dental and Vision Plans.
- Basic Group Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- A broad range of voluntary benefits.
- An employer matched, 100% vested 401(k) Plan.
As the world’s largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences services, we offer talented individuals almost unlimited growth potential.
As a Fugro employee, you will get to work with talented people on a global scale who contribute as a team to our corporate strategy. Additionally, you will have access to ongoing training and development which will sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge and abilities.
This combination of experience, ongoing training and development, and working with great people will allow you to grow your career and explore new opportunities with Fugro around the globe.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
Fugro USA posting Disclaimer
Fugro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly at 713-369-5600, option 5 or email@example.com.
EEO is the law poster
EEO is the law supplement poster