We are looking for candidate to:
· Plan, organise and participate in daily yard operations and activities.
· Coordinate and communicate with yard staff of their assigned daily work.
· To lead/supervise operational safety of tasks and perform task risk assessments.
· Coordinate with Operations Supervisor to support mobilisation and demobilisation of equipment.
· To monitor and plan routine maintenance of equipment, such as drill rigs, water pumps, hydraulic power pack, etc.
· Coordinate with HSE Dept. suggesting and implementing improvements to maintain the health and safety standards of the yard.
· Coordinate and assist HSE Dept. in depot incidents reporting and investigations.
· Understand and adhere to Fugro’s HSSE policies and all statutory health and safety regulations.
· To assist department manager for yard operations improvements.
Potential candidates are required to have the following:
· Degree in relevant engineering or safety disciplines or equivalent with 3 years’ work experience; or
· Higher Diploma/ Higher Certificate in relevant engineering or safety disciplines with 5 years’ work experience.
· Knowledge of and experience in depot management, equipment maintenance is preferred.
· Knowledge of Ground Investigation operations will be an advantage.
· Knowledge of health and safety, environmental protection, quality control and training will be an advantage.
· Good command of English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written.
· Holder of forklift licence or driver licences will be an advantage.
· Work location: Kam Tin, Pat Heung
As the world’s largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences services, we offer talented individuals almost unlimited growth potential.
As a Fugro employee, you will get to work with talented people on a global scale who contribute as a team to our corporate strategy. Additionally, you will have access to ongoing training and development which will sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge and abilities.
This combination of experience, ongoing training and development, and working with great people will allow you to grow your career and explore new opportunities with Fugro around the globe.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.