ACCOUNTING OF GENERAL LEDGER,
- Drives and executes the month end closing activities
- Prepare and review month end journal entries (including prepayments, accruals, cost corrections, balance sheet movements, etc) ensuring the documentation support are in line with Fugro policies
- Perform account analysis to ensure entries and balances are correct
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities with the others sections and department in the company
- Manage the fixed asset register. Prepare the depreciation schedule and ensure depreciation is correctly processed and posted each month
- Process Intercompany transactions that includes preparing intercompany recharge invoices, , follow ups on approvals.
- Reconcile Intercompany transactions with group and sister entities
- Upload final P&L and balance sheet schedules in Hyperion each month
- Prepare balance sheet schedules on a monthly basis
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and schedules. Reconciling dedicated GL accounts, resolving any unreconciled items
- Support the Controller on P&L variance and balance sheet analysis
- Provide cost reports to internal stakeholders as required
- Manage the employees end of service schedule
- Prepare and maintain bank reconciliation on monthly basis
- Support the annual internal and statutory audits
- To be the key point of contact for the Controller of the entities, AP AR lead, Group Controlling, Tax Accountant and external auditors
- Provide support to other groups in the accounting department as required
- Work with Fugro IT department for implementing changes in ERP system
- Continuously looks for improvements in the management of the general ledger and the Month End Close and Financial Reporting processes and provide recommendations to Finance Controller
A career at Fugro means challenging work in an international environment. You work in motivated teams with colleagues from all over the world. As Fugro we are proud to provide geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions to contribute to a live-able world. As a market leader in geo-information, Fugro offers a unique combination of state of the art 3D technology, software development and engineering for our clients. Fugro is an international company with a wide range of global career potential.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.