Fugro (USA) Land, Inc. is in search of a highly-skilled pilot to serve as the pilot in command for our geospatial mapping service line.
- Responsible for flying aerial mapping missions coordinating airspace with ATC.
- Position is located in Rapid City, SD; however relocation is not necessary.
- At a minimum, candidates must hold a Multi Engine Commercial Pilot Certificate , IFR Rating, passport and valid driver's license - however a Multi-Engine FAA ATP is preferred.
- The candidate should have professional aerial mapping experience as a pilot in command experience to safely conduct flight operations.
- Desired candidates will have a minimum of 500 hours' total flight time, 50 multi-engine hours. Preferred is 750 hours' total flight time, 100 multi-engine hours. Experience in C-441, C-310 and/or PA-31-350 is desired.
- All candidates must have a fundamental knowledge of computer operations, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, and have the ability to travel internationally.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Extensive travel, for long periods of time (30-45 days), often at times with little notice.
Our Contribution to You (Growth Opportunity)
At Fugro, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At Fugro, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include, but are not limited to:
- A choice of Medical, Dental and Vision Plans.
- Basic Group Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- A broad range of voluntary benefits.
- An employer matched, 100% vested 401(k) Plan.
As the world’s largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences services, we offer talented individuals almost unlimited growth potential.
As a Fugro employee, you will get to work with talented people on a global scale who contribute as a team to our corporate strategy. Additionally, you will have access to ongoing training and development which will sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge and abilities.
This combination of experience, ongoing training and development, and working with great people will allow you to grow your career and explore new opportunities with Fugro around the globe.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
Fugro USA posting Disclaimer
Fugro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly at 713-369-5600, option 5 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO is the law poster
EEO is the law supplement poster