The Field Technician will be generally limited to field data collection, assembly of instrumented piles and pile driving observation tasks. The Field Technician works under a moderate amount of supervision, but after initial training is expected to perform routine or simple work tasks independently without supervision.
- The Field Technician will also be trained in proper cleaning, maintenance and routine service of his field equipment and is expected to maintain his equipment accordingly.
- Responsible for overseeing equipment requirements in regards to outside repair, service or calibration.
- The field technician is also expected to accurately measure, verify and record pertinent site data within the scope of his assigned tasks and submit same to the Field Engineer.
- Work closely with field engineers and support staff
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Ability to adhere to Fugro's safety standards
- Perform other duties or complete special projects as assigned
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally Authorized to work in the United States, without restrictions
- Experienced with the preparation, set-up, testing and maintenance of tools and equipment used to acquire Geo-data, executing tests and delivering Geo-data.
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience as a field technician in a comparable environment.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally as needed
Our Contribution to You (Growth Opportunity)
At Fugro, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At Fugro, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include, but are not limited to:
• A choice of Medical, Dental and Vision Plans.
• Basic Group Life and AD&D Insurance.
• Short-term and Long-term Disability.
• A broad range of voluntary benefits.
• An employer matched, 100% vested 401(k) Plan.
As the world’s largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences services, we offer talented individuals almost unlimited growth potential.
As a Fugro employee, you will get to work with talented people on a global scale who contribute as a team to our corporate strategy. Additionally, you will have access to ongoing training and development which will sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge and abilities.
This combination of experience, ongoing training and development, and working with great people will allow you to grow your career and explore new opportunities with Fugro around the globe.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
Fugro USA posting Disclaimer
Fugro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly at 713-369-5600, option 5 or email@example.com.
EEO is the law poster
EEO is the law supplement poster