- Report to Laboratory Manager
- Carry out laboratory tests and provide results of the soil samples taken from on-shore or offshore
- Assist Project Manager and Engineer with onboard routine test result and data processing
- Ensure traceability and proper handling of soil samples
- Mobilise and demobilise equipment for projects
- Perform inventory and maintenance check
- Ensure the process conforms to customer, statutory and management system requirements
- Perform other Laboratory related operations as and when required.
- Perform routine laboratory tests on vessel during offshore soil investigation.
- Willing to work on vessel for offshore site investigation work.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering / G.C.E. “O” or “N” Level or equivalent
- Relevant experience in soil testing industry
- Good analytical ability, organizational and time management skills
- Self-driven, possess excellent team spirit and good interpersonal skills
- Preferably proficient in MS office applications
A career at Fugro means challenging work in an international environment. You work in motivated teams with colleagues from all over the world. As Fugro we are proud to provide geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions to contribute to a live-able world. As a market leader in geo-information, Fugro offers a unique combination of state of the art 3D technology, software development and engineering for our clients. Fugro is an international company with a wide range of global career potential.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.