Assist CPT operator in daily field/yard operations of rig. i.e. handling drill pipe, mixing drill mud and use of other equipment.
With much supervision and little decision-making:
- Observe and follow all company safety rules and procedures.
- Support and encourage continuous improvement of the company's processes, including safety program and quality management system.
- Assist in the mobilization of drilling rigs and/or cone trucks for jobs as directed. Load drill pipe, mud and equipment.
- Assist CPT operator in the operations of rig by handling drill pipe, mixing drill mud and handling casing and other equipment.
- Drive equipment to and from job location. Complete field assignments as directed.
- Familiar with and follow DOT and IFTA regulations.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with Company safety rules and procedures.
- Assist in the cleaning of equipment after each job as directed and, as needed, clean equipment yard and perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform maintenance and cleaning of equipment and work area as directed.
- Meet all utilization goals as determined by Location Manager or supervisor.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally Authorized to work in the United States, without restrictions
- Must be equipment oriented and understand mechanics of drilling machinery.
- Must be in good physical condition, able to work in all weather conditions, and capable of wearing appropriate health and safety equipment, including but not limited to a respirator.
- Must be physically fit to work in strenuous manual labor position with possible hazardous waste exposure. Must able be able to meet physical parameters of DOT and Environmental (Type IV) physical.
- Must be able to complete OSHA 29CFR1910.120 40 Hour course and appropriate refreshers and other safety courses by written exam.
- Able to pass and maintain all Safety Council required courses.
?Our Contribution to You (Growth Opportunity)
At Fugro, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At Fugro, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include, but are not limited to:
• A choice of Medical, Dental and Vision Plans.
• Basic Group Life and AD&D Insurance.
• Short-term and Long-term Disability.
• A broad range of voluntary benefits.
• An employer matched, 100% vested 401(k) Plan.
A career at Fugro means challenging work in an international environment. You work in motivated teams with colleagues from all over the world. As Fugro we are proud to provide geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions to contribute to a live-able world. As a market leader in geo-information, Fugro offers a unique combination of state of the art 3D technology, software development and engineering for our clients. Fugro is an international company with a wide range of global career potential.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
Fugro USA posting Disclaimer
Fugro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly at 713-369-5600, option 5 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO is the law poster
EEO is the law supplement poster