C-MAP CM-93 Viewer, an extension to Esri’s ArcGIS Desktop, provides ArcGIS users with access to the most complete, worldwide, vector-based, nautical chart data available.
It enables users to view navigational chart quality data in ArcGIS - making it a true Electronic Chart Display and Information System (ECDIS) - while maintaining the georeferencing and layering capabilities of a GIS.
- View nautical chart data as a background layer with other layers
- Pan and zoom to display the desired detail at any location
- Turn layers on or off within the CM-93 dataset
- Constrain the resolution of the dataset
- 3D viewing capability (requires ArcGIS 3D Analyst)
The C-MAP CM-93 Database
The CM-93 database is intended for use on advanced electronic charting and navigation systems. It has been developed specifically to meet international electronic charting standards. The database is S-57/3 compliant and designed specifically for Electronic Chart Display and Information Systems (ECDIS), which satisfy International Maritime Organization performance standards.
The C-MAP chart database is continually updated, based on official Notice to Mariners publications. In addition, new charts are incorporated in the database on a priority list, which reflects specific requests from users and manufacturers.
C-MAP CM-93 Viewer is valuable to anyone using ArcGIS who needs nautical charts.
- Eliminate paper charts
- Combine nautical chart data with other data types
- Operate within a powerful GIS environment
- Select the resolution and content that suits your application
- Fully compatible with Cable Analyst II, Fugro's GIS-based planning, data management and route design tool for the submarine cable industry