We have over 130 staff providing a variety of engineering consulting services including structural, civil, geotechnical and asset integrity Management. We offer geotechnical and geological advice and engineering solutions at various stages of a project from conceptual, planning, data acquisition and interpretation through to design and construction. Our main service areas include:
- Building developments: Building structures, demolition, additions and alterations, foundation, excavation and lateral support works, site formation, roads, civil drainage. Authorized Person, Registered Structural Engineer (RSE) and Registered Geotechnical Engineer (RGE) services.
- Slope works: Engineer’s inspection, stability investigation, design and construction supervision of upgrading works for slopes, retaining walls and natural terrain
- Special geotechnical works: Expert geotechnical advice on reclamation and ground improvement works design.
- Contractor design: Cost-effective design to reduce cost and improve constructability.
- Asset and structural integrity management: Innovative inspection and data collection to reduce time of inspection and maintenance and support the extension of assets service life.
Site investigation and monitoring
We provide the technical data and information required to design, construct and maintain your structures and infrastructure in a safe, reliable and efficient manner. As one of the world’s leading geotechnical contractors, our strengthens are:
- Onshore and nearshore geotechnical ground investigation
- Geological and geophysical surveys
- Foundation testing
Our laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and highly experienced staff to ensure reliable and accurate results. We have a proven track record in delivering a range of tests at government, local regulatory and industrial standards. We have also developed in-house testing methods to suit individual clients’ requirements.
- Materials testing: Soil and fill materials, bituminous materials, concrete and its constituent materials, steel and piles, soil.
- In situ testing / services: Non-destructive test for steel and welds, concrete and grout, asphalts.
- Chemical testing: Soil and sediment, water testing, air quality monitoring, chemical composition testing.
- Special product testing
- Failure analysis
- Structural diagnosis
We have a team of multi-disciplinary specialists with a combination of national and international regulatory experience and scientific expertise. We are active in the following areas:
- Environmental monitoring
- Asbestos management
- Green building (BEAM Plus / LEED / WELL)
- Environmental assessment
- Land and marine ecology management
- Energy and carbon Audit
- Acoustic management
- Indoor air quality certification
We provide assessment and certification services in compliance with the requirements of international accreditation bodies. Our auditors and technical experts are experienced professionals who are conversant with practices in different business sectors.
- Quality system certification
- Environmental system certification
- Safety system certification
- Product certification
- Quality Audit
- 27 Mar 2020
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia