Having acquired many thousands of kilometres of marine seismic and associated geophysical data, we provide non-exclusive licensing. These Fugro-acquired and owned data sets cover both mature and frontier areas and are available for many world regions.
You can access the data via third party organisations:
- Global 3D multi-client seismic data sets and Russian 2D data - CGG
- 2D multi-client seismic data -TGS-Nopec Geophysical Company (TGS), Spectrum ASA and Searcher Seismic Pty Ltd (depending on the geographic location of the data)
- 3D reprocessed multi-client seismic data in Australia - Searcher Seismic Pty Ltd
Data locations are marked in colour on the accompanying world map to identify which third party company to contact. For Australia there is a separate map.
Fugro retains ownership of the multi-client data library.
Data locations around the world
Data locations in northwest Australia
All Fugro multi-client seismic data worldwide are available for licensing, to multiple companies, on a non-exclusive basis.
Our high quality multi-client database contains 1,800,000 km of 2D seismic data and 140,000 km² of 3D seismic data for all major basins of the world. Our experience in building this library is in excess of 25 years and includes:
- The largest existing 2D long- offset seismic data portfolio in Norway and Greenland, in partnership with TGS
- Recent 3D surveys in Barents Sea and Norwegian Sea (21,000 km²)
- Recently acquired 40,000 km² of 3D data in the NW shelf Australia, plus a large reprocessed 3D library
- Over 10,000 km² of 3D surveys in UK and Netherlands
- Unique 2D data in former USSR
- 2D long offset grid (171,000 km) in Gulf of Mexico and 12,000 km² state-of-the-art 3D in the Eastern Gulf, including depth imaging products
- Frontier areas such as Brazil, India, Seychelles, Indonesia
- 2D data in mature areas northwest Europe
- 2D and 3D data in Eastern Mediterranean sea, in partnership with Spectrum ASA
Fugro’s multi-client data provide unique insight into the world’s highly prospective basins. Accessing multi-client data helps you to reduce financial risks and in challenging areas, access barriers can be avoided.
Our unrivalled experience is reflected in our unique data portfolio and our continued investment in re-processing the existing data, selecting best-in-class processing solutions (including broadband) will ensure that the highest standards are maintained.