EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Associate’s Degree in Surveying, Geomatics or Civil Engineering or related degree plus two or more years related experience.
· One year surveying experience in the Marine environment, including experience in surface and
subsurface positioning, bathymetric measurement and subsea metrology.
· Successfully complete offshore survival training.
· Ability to pass physical examination, drug screening, have or ability to acquire US Passport &
· Driver’s License with acceptable motor vehicle record
· Travel 25%
· Position will primarily be office based with occasional field work in fabrication yards and/or
offshore for experience and knowledge growth.
This is not an entry level position