1) Provide service in accordance with client’s request and contract specifications.
2) Organize projects and implement appropriate techniques in coordination with the Sr. Geologist or Sr. Engineer.
3) Establish and maintain long term relationship with clients and business partners.
Responsibilities and Authorities
1) Contribute to the overall performance of the project in hand.
2) Evaluate with the Sr. Geologist and Lead Engineer the project’s fitting within his/her experience and capabilities.
3) Answer specific needs of the client in coordination with Sr. Geologist or Sr. Engineer.
4) Report to the Sr. Geologist or Sr. Engineer the progress and difficulties on projects in hand in terms of logistics, planning, schedule, communication, etc
5) Report to the Sr. Geologist and Lead Engineer all technical difficulties, queries, reporting, etc.
6) Get the approval of the Sr. Geologist or Sr. Engineer for all reports.
1) Help the Sr. Geologist or Sr. Engineer in coaching Field Geologists.
2) Carry out or review test processing, logging and calculations.
3) Liaise with clients and maintain good relationship with them.
4) Transfer his/her knowledge to Field Geologists and Field Engineers.
5) Control quality of field works and logging during a project.
Health and Safety
1) Awareness of any specific health and safety measures needed on a project.
2) Liaise all HSE needs with HSE Department and keep all involved informed.