DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: To provide operation, calibration and installation of surface and subsurface Navigational Positioning systems and their associated components under the direction of the AUV Party Manager, Onshore and Offshore.
1. Responsible for the mobilization and operation of the AUV vessel's GPS
Navigational Systems and all associated components.
2. Install, operate and maintain the AUV vessel's USBL Acoustic Tracking System with
the assistance of the AUV Technical Coordinator.
3. Adhere to all Fugro Company policies regarding HSE and Quality.
4. Provide software and hardware training to AUV team members on AUV vessel's
Navigation and Acoustic Positioning systems.
5. Follow all company/department written instructions and work procedures
6. Work as team member and assist as necessary to complete survey projects.
7. Support as necessary FGSI Geophysical Operations group when available and